IH break lines ?

STAG

On my grind
I usually get mine from EVCO, there is one located in Orem, and one in Springville, sorry I dunno about up north.

*edit*
Oh what do you know its your lucky day :)

Evco House of Hose
(801) 627-5580
1327 W 2550 S Ogden, UT

Last edited:

leorn

reset
I got mine at CNR hose on pennsylvaia ave. That was over 5 years ago. It was VERY long, the price was right and it is still on my rig.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
I had to use both evco and hose and rubber to piece mine together, neither one had everything I needed.

Bucking Bronco

No they arent certified by DOT. EVCO did some type of a no compete through brakequip for like 10 miles from any evco stores.

Well these are the words of one of their employees

Now I don't know the answer to this but I am sure there are other manufactures who make equipment to make brake lines other then Brakequip

I do brake lines at my work. Hose and rubber supply. We do hard lines and flexlines just plain or you can have red, blue and clear polyurethane coating on the flex lines.

Last edited:

rockcrawlerit

I went into Evco right behind R C Willey on 300w in SLC. Ask for an indian guy, BOB. He is all over it. They have a welder on site too, got me out of a tight pinch with some freaky banjo that they reused.

zukking01

I get brake line from Autozone.

They have a good selection of all sizes and standard and both metric. They have them in up to five feet and they are under $10. Get a flaring tool and cut them with a tubing cutter to exact size.

Autozone in kearns is open 24hrs.

STGHOSER

I just wanted to add my two cents here.
To those who have had a good experience at EVCO and have shared it, THANKS. I appreciate the kind words. And for those who might not have had a good experience, I would love a chance to change your mind. Call me (Brian) any time. I personally work in the St George store, but have worked with many of the others at our other stores. Feel free to call me, 435-652-0333 or email me bwalker@houseofhose.com. I would love to talk over what you need and I can have it ready at anyone of our 8 stores from St George to Idaho Falls.

For those who are going to EJS, come and see us, We'll have a trailer set up in Moab 4x4 Outpost's parking lot along with Warn, Ramsey, Superlift and others. I'll be there for both weekends, but the trailer will be there all week. Stop by and mention this post or that you belong to RME and we'll take 20% off anything you need. We'll be set up to build brake lines, tubes, power stearing, clutch lines, engine and tranny cooler lines, fuel lines ETC. Just about anything you need.

Again thanks for the kind words and support, and Ryan (op) Stop by the Ogden store and ask for Brandon (store manager) he will be more than ready to help you out.

Thanks
Hoser

Green Leader

Hose and rubber is not certified to do brake lines

Ok i have been busy the last few days so let me clear up issues here.

Hose & Rubber is Certified to do DOT rated brakelines just the same as EVCO.
Like i said before we will take care of you. Many of you can already attest to that.
Just to make sure I promise you they are DOT approved.

Thanks Bronco.