Broken leaf spring in St. George- 911

allterrain

AllTerrain
ATTENTION any St. George RME'rs!
Just got a call from Parker Belnap on this board and he is in St. George with a broken rear passenger leaf spring on his YJ. Spring under 4" lift.

Anyone who can help with parts or a shop with a spring please call him at: 801-368-9227.

He has a place to stay, but wants to drive it home to Cedar Hills.

Thanks

TheJeepGuy

this may help but I also had a leaf break in my YJ with 4" springs, I used a pitman are puller to clamp them together and drove the rest of the trail and 240 miles home.

allterrain

AllTerrain
I got a call from him a couple of hours ago and an RME guy had shown up with a trailer and help. Awesome! Thanks to whoever it was!!
:thumbs: :thumbs:

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
We got him Back on the Road!!

I called him and told him we had a spring and garage to assist him and he is now back on the road hate to see anyone stranded especialy on a Holiday weekend .:)

rholbrook

You gotta hand it to Steve, two times I have headed to St George thinking of dragging the jeeps down and at the last minute deciding to not bring the jeeps. Each time Steve calls and says he has an extra seat or two and to come anyway. It doesn't surprise me to hear that Steve has stepped up to offer help. With RME, your only a stranger for a minute.

utekrawler

Thanks so much Steve!!!! The jeep made it all the way home with no problems! You really saved me on that!!!! I appreciate all the help!! Oh and btw it looks like you are going to have an awesome event!!!!! I hope to be there!!!