Bronco Newbie

pumpkinbronc

ONETONPUMPKIN
Just sayin Hello, My bro (OCNORB) turned me on to this site. Like he said in his intro post we've been around wheelin along time and played with all kinds a stuff from Jeeps to Zuks and dare I say a couple of scouts! I currently run a 73 Bronco with some stuff. Glad to be here hope to wheel with some of ya. :D

pumpkinbronc

ONETONPUMPKIN
I'm shrinkin a pic now, I just got it runnin in the last couple of weeks and I am new to this area so havent had a chance to do much local wheelin but i hear there are some pretty good trails down here.

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
The first UROC event is in St. George in 2 weeks, be prepared to have your town taken over, you outta come check it out!

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by pumpkinbronc
Just sayin Hello, My bro (OCNORB) turned me on to this site. (((( and dare I say a couple of scouts! ))))))

not any worse than driving a Bronco, I've been their done that!!!

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
Originally posted by pumpkinbronc
I'll be there, if the weather stays the same as it has been averaging It'll be perfect conditions!

What the weather like there this time of year? We are just gonna camp out, are we gonna freexe our A$$es off?

pumpkinbronc

ONETONPUMPKIN
Hey Harkinoff no offense on the Scouts I've owned a couple there not bad for Farming;)

Skulltoy the weather down here has been in the 60's to 70's, it cooled down this weekend a little but it should be in the 70's again by the 14th.

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Yes!! More Broncos!!!!
Welcome!!

Shameless plug

For you and any other EB owners. There is a new informal Bronco club forming, Utah Classic Broncos. Check out the yahoo group under Utah Broncos, that is where all the planning takes place. This is a very casual informal group, no dues etc.
Just a bunch of EB guys having fun.

Marc

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by rckcrlr
Yes!! More Broncos!!!!
Welcome!!

Shameless plug

For you and any other EB owners. There is a new informal Bronco club forming, Utah Classic Broncos. Check out the yahoo group under Utah Broncos, that is where all the planning takes place. This is a very casual informal group, no dues etc.
Just a bunch of EB guys having fun.

Marc
That completely describes the Lewis brothers house.:D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
tha was my fist trip to Moab. Notice how it warped me? Brandon doin' a raindance around the impossibly huge fire at 2:00 am.:cool: