Bronco Safari 2013

EB101

We had a great time in Moab and the first week of May consistently treats us well.
I have 1000s of pics but put this quick video together from Coyote Canyon.
We had a gal with us that had never been rock crawling before this week and only had a quick trip on Poison Spider the day before. This video is dedicated to her and all newbies.
[video=youtube;PS3K1seIWjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS3K1seIWjo[/video]

more to come

-Steve

Last edited:

EB101

We only had one full size out for the Safari this year. That video clip was from Coyote Canyon. We had that full size slated to go with us but he opted out (wisely) because he had a top and some pretty decent sheet metal still. We're hoping to see more FSBs out, for some reason I'm thinking they're a little shy.
-Steve

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
sad, no fullsize broncos with ya.

We only had one full size out for the Safari this year. That video clip was from Coyote Canyon. We had that full size slated to go with us but he opted out (wisely) because he had a top and some pretty decent sheet metal still. We're hoping to see more FSBs out, for some reason I'm thinking they're a little shy.
-Steve
It was a fun trip for sure being the only Full-Size lol but if any of the 1000 pics you have are of my Rig Email the to me I took 8 pictures the whole trip;)

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
wp_20130501_006.jpg
wp_20130501_009.jpg

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
I was down there for the safari but with my fuel pump acting up I wasn't able to make it on any trail rides. Hopefully next year.