• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Browning Zombie Apocalypse knife

XJEEPER

I was able to get my hands on several of these, for those of you who are gearing up to battle the Zombies in December when the Mayan calendar expires, or those who just like stuff with the zombie theme, here you go. 7" blade to protect your brain from a zombie snackfest.........

$45.00 each. PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• Zombie knife.jpg
    Zombie knife.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Israel

[h=1]Browning Zombie Apocalypse Knife Product Info[/h]The Browning Apocalypse Survival Fixed Blade Zombie Knife 322870 has been created to withstand the pressures of the zombie ridden, post apocalyptic new world. This Apocalypse Survival Knife, from the zombie investigation team
spacer.gif
at Browning's research labs, features a razor sharp, 7 inch drop point blade that will make sure you aren't totally screwed when your ammo supplies are low. The full-tang blade and ultra secure grip on theBrowning Zombie Apocalypse Knife gives the perfect combination of balance and control when ripping through the brain stem of your least favorite neighbor turned zombie. it has been proven that zombies are frightened by the color green, and this Browning Zombie Knife has a green handle that is sure to send them running. For a great way to make sure you can quietly defend your self from approaching walkers, choose the Browning Apocalypse Fixed Blade 7in Zombie Knife.

322870: Browning Zombie Apocalypse Tactical Knife - 7in Drop Point, Green Handle, Black Oxide Finish

[h=3]Specifications for Browning Zombie Apocalypse Full Tang Knife:[/h]
Knife Use:Zombie Apocalypse
Blade Length:7in
Blade Type:Drop Point
Tang:Full

[h=3]Features of Browning Zombie Hunter's Fixed Blade Apocalypse Knife:[/h]
  • Razor Sharp
  • Perfect for when you run out of ammo
  • Allows you to quietly stalk the undead
  • Makes sure your brains are safe from digestion
  • Guarantees your continued enjoyment of food
  • Keeps your family safe
  • Lightweight
  • Durable

TROKITA

so this kills the zombies faster ? might be interested, cause who knows how serious the bath salts drug will effect everybody ?????:eek:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I moved this to "side-jobs" because you are selling off new product which goes against classified rules. Grey area but I think you are good for now.

XJEEPER

Sorry, been out of town at Powell. I have 10 of these left. With Halloween approaching, I've sold several to folks with spook alleys and for costumes.