Buggy progress!!!

sibeta

supergper said:
I have always known they do GREAT work (your Jeep is evidence of that) but everytime I go up there I am more and more impressed with their different projects.

Someone else's buggy they are currently working on (not gonna say who, if they want to they can:D) is totally different than mine but yet it is totally awesome also...

The other tube frame is mine. Its no secret, I havent taken any pics I dont have a digital camera to post any pics. I really like the overall design. Yeah huge difference between the 2 tube chassis. I think the biggest is the tube, mine is 1.50" and i believe yours is 1.75 or something. I am using a toyota drivetrain with coilovers. I wanted something super small and narrow with a front end that was very small and low profile to see over. Anyways sorry about the hijack. If anybody gets to rocklogic this week, snaps some shots for me and post em up.

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
mbryson said:
Sweet...........I wish you would have told the mods first.......:bastid: :D :D :D Seriously looks like a wicked rig
Gee, I wish I knew who was getting you old tub and frame Caleb............ he must be a lucky guy....... :D

Caleb

sibeta said:
The other tube frame is mine. Its no secret, I havent taken any pics I dont have a digital camera to post any pics. I really like the overall design. Yeah huge difference between the 2 tube chassis. I think the biggest is the tube, mine is 1.50" and i believe yours is 1.75 or something. I am using a toyota drivetrain with coilovers. I wanted something super small and narrow with a front end that was very small and low profile to see over. Anyways sorry about the hijack. If anybody gets to rocklogic this week, snaps some shots for me and post em up.

I'm sure I'll be up there to get some pics so I'll get some of yours too...I am totally diggin your too...Yep, mine is 1.75 all around right now...

Caleb

Update:

1-23-04

a few more pics for your enjoyment:D

Left Rear
f9d59d16.jpg

Right Front
f9d59d0b.jpg

Crossmember Mount/Doubler
f9d59cff.jpg