Jeep Building the RockyMountainExtreme.com Jeep Wrangler

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
while this is at the top, any substantial updates greg?

Yep! The TJ is currently at Ben Hanks Racing getting a list of work done, :D

They are finishing the engine wiring, installing a set of AutoMeter gauges, finishing the exhaust, building drivelines, fabbing a radiator/trans cooler mount, doing fab work on the fenders, finishing the full hydro steering and building a bitchen cage.

Once they are done the Wrangler will drive, steer, stop and have a full cage. There will still be more work to do before it's ready to wheel, but I'll be so much further ahead with their help. I really wanted to finish it myself and have BHR do the cage, but I have been spending way too much time working and have had little time to finish the Jeep before EJS. I decided to enlist the help of the guys at BHR because I trust their experience & skill.

Greg

Admin
Good call, but we're still gonna need pics. -_- You're slacking in that department.

Hard to get pics when I'm working in California & the Jeep is in SLC. -_- Why don't you get us some pics? :p

Actually there will be pics... just not right away. They've got to make some progress first. :cool:

Greg

Admin
inquiring minds want to know...how's it coming along?:D

I was up at BHR on Saturday to check up on it... I don't think it will be ready for EJS. There's not much to update on either. The factory roll cage has been pulled out & they are starting to prep for the new roll cage.

Caleb

I was up at BHR on Saturday to check up on it... I don't think it will be ready for EJS. There's not much to update on either. The factory roll cage has been pulled out & they are starting to prep for the new roll cage.
:( that's a bummer, I know you were pushing hard to have it ready for EJS. Oh, well...there will always be another EJS :) ...and you'll have a killer rig for it :D

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
:(o man!!!

Greg

Admin
so what is left to get done greg???

Wire the engine & gauges, plumb & mount the transmission cooler, mount the radiator, build the roll cage & seats, build mounts for the full hydro & plumb the lines, build exhaust & drivelines and some other minor stuff.

Coco

I'm planning on it, as long as my work schedule allows.

when is this jeep show? Where it going to be? Maybe ill enter the TJ in! Greg sorry to hear that...I was REALLY hoping to see it in moab! Ill give ya a ride in mine sometime!:greg: