built 1989 toyota 4runner, 3.4, sas, dirty thirtys, duals, r151, full cage, ect

90 cherokee

Selling my 89 runner, 3.4 swap WITH 97 4runner dash (150,000 miles on motor) , r151 turbo trans, marlin built 23 spline dual cases, full internal cage, 5.29s, Yukon air locker front, dirty thirty f
ront shafts and birfs, Detroit rear, all-pro hy steer. This is fully street legal.I know I'm missing things on the list but I'm making this on my phone. 6500 firm! May do partial trade for a nice stock yota truck or somethin. It's in Murray Utah Can text picsCall or text any timeDylan, 801-784-8914 THANKS!

Attachments

• 89 runner 1.jpg
    89 runner 1.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 47
  • 89 runner2.jpg
    89 runner2.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 89 runner4.jpg
    89 runner4.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 89 runner6.jpg
    89 runner6.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 89 runner 5.jpg
    89 runner 5.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 89runner3.jpg
    89runner3.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

sam4runner

Hey sounds like a nice 4runner. Do you have any pics? Maybe interior or dash shots? Also what tires are on it? Any rust?

Question about the motor swap, was the donor vehicle an Auto or 5speed? Also what did you do for the exhaust? do you have both O2s and the CAT installed?

Thanks for you time, I look forward to your response I am pretty interested.

90 cherokee

it has 5 35/12.5/15 km2s (mostly worn) with five NICE matching rims, very little rust, the donor was a 5spd so the computer is right, it has both 02s and a high flow cat and flow master muffler, its definatly the best sounding yota ive had by far. ill get as many pics up as i can.

90 cherokee

ALSO, more for the list of stuff done, it has disc brake conversion in the rear, arb air compressor and air up kit, bilstien front shocks and procomp adjustable shocks in the rear. i believe they are the procomp 6000's, also has a transfercase brake, long spline front drive line..

ill ad more as i think about it.

crazy zuk

ive got a 98 single cab tacoma witha locking hubs, brand new cooper a/t,s, best top soft topper, manual trans and the 3rz.

Ive also got a smith and wesson M&P 15 with magpull gear.

Interested in a trade?

Coco

Sweet!!! Let me know when you want to sell those leaf springs :) and let me know before you tear it apart so I can come check it out :)