Built 85 toyota

4x4life

For Sale or Trade. I’ve never had problems with this rig, it’s very reliable. But it’s time to move on. With that said I am very open to trades for a street legal rig of equal value. I would really like a CJ7 but I’m open to offers. If your rig is worth a little more I’m willing to put up my rig +cash

- 22re, manual, 4:1 Dual Cases. With Skids
-High Angle Drive lines
- Flat Top Dana 44 HD. Front Axle (full width) 4:88 gears, Moved Forward 3”
- Heims Crossover High Steer, Hydro Assist, TC style High pressure pump w steering cooler. Puts out 1450psi and 4gpm,
- Trail Gear front springs with Trail Gear Heavy Duty Shackles, All Pro shocks and shock hoops.
-Rear Axle: Dana 70, disk Brake conversion, 4:88s, locked, Shaved, trussed
- stretched Wish-bone 3 link coil in rear. Built with DOM and Flex Joints, Lower Control arms bent for ground Clearance, All Pro Shocks. Total Wheel Base is 117” very stable and flexible rig! AND NO WHEEL HOP! I have a ramp you can test suspension if you wish.
-Tires are 38x13.50R16 TSLs. 3 have 70%+ 2 have 30%.
-DOM Exo-Skeleton, Flat bed kit, Warn Winch, Rock Lights, ARB switches relays and compressor just need the locker if you want to go that direction. 4-core radiator with electric Aux fan, York Air compressor with air tank mounted under Flat Bed between frame, Racing seats, Removable ¼ doors and full doors with working windows. Tons of spare parts, Axles, Drivelines and all the Toyota parts you can handle. Gauges and Heater work.

Call or text Nathan, 801-472-3956…. Everything works great! This really is a great rig. I am not in a hurry to sell. $4,000 Thanks for reading.

zukijames

Bump with pics
42b05ea9.jpg

2d163e63.jpg

f90e8809.jpg

ab877238.jpg

fc603cd5.jpg

9e96de5d.jpg