Built 99 TJ

SICK99TJ

Ok guys here it is i have 99 TJ with 23k original miles. Auto, with a 231 t case with teralow, it is the 4.0L, has a Airraid throttle body spacer and a cold air intake. It is deep red in color with black Genrite front tube fenders and a comp cut rear fenders. Al trim is black and in almost new condition. Has a factory hard top and doors, so it can be enjoyed all year round. Also comes with a Warn 9.5 ti winch.

Axles: front is a 44 with chromoly shafts inner and outers, hd spicer u joints, 5.13 gears, ARB with upgraded pump, HD diff cover, high steer kit. This axle is a flat top knuckle set up.

Rear is a Solid 60, ff with 35 sline chromoly shafts, 513 gears, detroit, and a solid diff cover.

Suspension: this is a four link front and rear set up with tera arms and joints. Swayaway 16" air shocks on all 4 corners with 4" Swayaway air bumps to match. This also has the comp 7 Genrite stretch kit with gas tank. Full hydro steering from Howe, complete kit.

Tires and wheels: 40x13.50x20 Procomp Xterrains, on black KMC 20x10's.

Interior: is set up with PRP suspension seats in front with harness, and a matching bench in rear, bench has 2 harnesses and 1 lap belt, carpet is still in new condition. This is also set up with a Nice ASS stereo that includes dash speakers, 6x9's on rear fender, and a set of 12" subs in a custum incloser behind rear bench. This jeep has a custum cage by Casey Beach all tube work is exceptional and is tied into frame. He also did the front and rear bumpers on this.

Lights: Custom skull headlights, Black Magic lights off the windsheild, hellas off the front bumper and black out rear flush mounts.

I am sure there is more but mostly little things added along the way, you get the picture of what it is. I put alot of money into this and it was built the right way, has never left me stranded and i am sure it wont leave you anywhere either. You can come see the jeep anytime it is located in Herriman Ut, or you can call with any questions as well. I am having some trouble with my new laptop and uploading this zip file for pics but would be willing to email pics until i can get them posted. Or Greg if you are out there it is giving me a error message so i could email you and you could get that resolved or post them for me. :D

Thanks

Riley

PRICE: 18000.00 OBO
FOR PICS http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=16935980&cat=402
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=17532553&cat=402

Last edited:

Coco

Sounds like my buddies rig!! If it is, this is an awesome rig!!! I have seen it in action, and it goes everywhere! It will make a new owner very happy!