Built Jeep Comanche

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Mark 801 824 3191

TeraFlex 6" short arm kit, Drives great on and off road.
I use the jeep as a daily driver.

I recently installed a 8.25 rear axle with 4:56 gears and a detroit locker. The front is a Dana 30 with a lock right and a heavy duty Teraflex Differential cover.

I recently replaced the clutch slave cylinder and performed a major tune up on it. The radiator is brand new and the cooling system has been flushed. Has new upper & lower ball joints as well as heavy duty Teraflex steering linkage. It has a full Flow Master exhaust system. Interior is very clean.

Call or text with any questions asking $3000.00 Or any reasonable offers

Mark 801 824 3191

Attachments

• photo(10).JPG
    photo(10).JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 37
  • photo(13).JPG
    photo(13).JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 39
  • photo(12).JPG
    photo(12).JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 36
  • photo(14).JPG
    photo(14).JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 35
  • photo(17).JPG
    photo(17).JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 37
  • photo(11).JPG
    photo(11).JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 34
  • photo(15).JPG
    photo(15).JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 35
  • photo(16).JPG
    photo(16).JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 31
  • photo(18).jpg
    photo(18).jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 28
  • photo(19).JPG
    photo(19).JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

RockChucker

31's on it right now. i'm not sure what he is getting mileage wise, but this is a great comanche. it is set up right for sure.

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Ill have mark take some more pictures of it this weekend.. Its located in South Jordan.. Give him a call or text him. He can send pics on his phone for the time being..

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Its a 89. I removed all the Vacuum disconnect setup and replaced it with a solid shaft

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Where is it located and how hard is it to swap in a newer 4.0? I ask because I may be looking for a different Jeep soon due to cracks in my chassis but my drive train is in great condition.

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
It's located in South Jordan Utah at night. In the day it is located at Teraflex in Murray. A 4.0 swap is very easy, it's a simple bolt in project.

lineforeman99

Original motor? Mileage? Maybe an interior pic or two. Any chance you are going to be close to Moab this weekend? Shot in the dark I know, doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
Yes original Motor as far as I know 210,000 runs great! No i don't have any plans to be in Moab but would be willing to make arrangements.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Where is it located and how hard is it to swap in a newer 4.0? I ask because I may be looking for a different Jeep soon due to cracks in my chassis but my drive train is in great condition.

Just swap the long block and you're good to go. The newer computer systems are not at all similar to the older systems, so don't bother trying to integrate anything.

FWIW, I have had several Comanches (from stock to not so stock,) and they are great trucks. They have stouter "frames" than XJ's (dimensionally identical from the doors forward, just with added bracing in many places) so they don't have near the problems as their chubby little SUV brothers.

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
I believe it's a 19 gal tank, I have a camper shell I'll give away with the truck. It's the short bed. Length of inside of box at the floor is 73.7" sb
Width of box at the floor is 55.3" for both sb and lb
Width between wheel wells is 43.8"
Box depth is 16.4"