$600
Located in Orem, UT

Great running built solid TH400
- Lowered 1[SUP]st[/SUP] gear
- Kevlar plates
- Winters (ArtCar) shifter/cable
- Steel braided cooler lines with AN fittings
on both ends.

This is a great deal on a great transmission. It's currently in the rig, so let me know if you want to come by and run it before you buy it. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Aaron

cheepin

What first does it have in it?How many miles or how longs has it been since rebuild?Is it for behind a GM engine?I am assuming 32 spline output and do you have the adapter?And what adapter?Why are you pulling it?And finally, when are you pulling it?
Thanks Cheepin.

Last edited:

dzeyer

What first does it have in it?
It has a Hughes 2.7 gearset

How many miles or how longs has it been since rebuild?
Miles? I have no clue... It has never seen on-road duty since it's re-build. I'm the second owner. The previous owner had it in an trailerd rig as well. I bought it almost 4 years ago and I've put 3 weekend trips (2 Moab, 1 St.George) and a couple morning trips to Snakes. If I HAD to give a number, I'd say around 1k miles as a high estimate... just to be safe. It's also had a large cooler it's entire re-built life.

Is it for behind a GM engine?
Yes

I am assuming 32 spline output.
Yes, the output spline# is stock.

And do you have the adapter?And what adapter?
Yes, it's for the NP203 (is connected to a doubler). Depending on what goes first, tranny or t-cases, it may or may not come with the adapter.

Why are you pulling it?
I've been trying to sell the entire rig for a while. It runs perfectly and I decided to part it out to fund a different project (smaller... current rig is on 44s). Axles are gone, so now it's a chassis with egine/tranny/t-cases/driveshafts.

When are you pulling it?
The rig is up on jack-stands right now, so it will just take me a couple HRs and I can have it off the rig and ready to load.

-Aaron