bumper prices

airmanwilliams

What do some of you fab guys think a bumper like the one in the picture below would cost to have made for my sidekick?

0807121810.jpg

airmanwilliams

yup. I have to try and find it again, i think this sidekick pictured is on in the zukiworld challenge. there is an even cooler one thats in oregon and has I think a 1.8L audi turbo in it.

airmanwilliams

I know how to weld, just dont have a place to do it and school is starting back up tomorrow for me along with more hours at work so I wont be able to do it.

D

Deleted member 12904

At $200-$300 your getting a hell of a bro deal or your fab guy works for almost free. I would say $400-$600 for a quality garage fab to quality shop build. Imo to make a bumper like that look right the frame needs to be cut and plate frame horns need to be cut and used.

flexyfool

GDW
At $200-$300 your getting a hell of a bro deal or your fab guy works for almost free. I would say $400-$600 for a quality garage fab to quality shop build. Imo to make a bumper like that look right the frame needs to be cut and plate frame horns need to be cut and used.

$400-$600 sounds right. Add extra for mounting and paint.

Thor96

thats a sweet one brandon. let me know and i can do that for u. after i get mine done

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I had that bumper on my last kick. I didn't do the stinger and I didn't do the winch mount, and I really liked it a lot. Simple, but effective.

airmanwilliams

there is someone thats interested in both my front and rear bumpers together if I sell them so I may get both the trail tough double tough bumpers but I need to find out the hitch rating for the rear bumper, whether I want to keep the new hitch I have along with that, and how if I want to mount my 31" spare tire back on my rear door again or not.

sixstringsteve

the TT rear bumper seemed way stronger than my aftermarket tow hitch. I'd assume it could handle anything your rig could pull, but it might be best to check with Brent first.