Burger King

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I know many of you are into consuming unclean animals so when I heard, I felt an obligation to share. After a test run in Nashville, BK's Bacon Sundae will be coming to some SLC locations; Draper being one of them. True story.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I love bacon, and I love sundae's.. But I don't see this one in my future. Some things just don't go together.. Like Vegetarians and 4 wheel drive..

chans

There was a Jack in the Crack on 9400 s and past 700 e that is now a Rancheritos and was also a Scone Cutter. They all shut down in Utah after those people died on the west coast from eating tainted burgers. They opened them back up in southern Utah awhile latter. I have never eaten there after that. Speaking of bacon, when Denny's had thier bacon lover specials they have the bacon sundae with maple syrup.

Last edited:

cowmilker

SUPER CHEESY
For the longest time I would never eat cheese cake because "you DON'T make CAKE out of CHEESE" (I was thinking a cake made out of a cheese like cheddar or swiss) I never understood it was CREAM CHEESE, after I tried it once I LOVE cheese cake. Bacon in a shake sounds gross to me. Is there something I'm missing on this one too?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
For the longest time I would never eat cheese cake because "you DON'T make CAKE out of CHEESE" (I was thinking a cake made out of a cheese like cheddar or swiss) I never understood it was CREAM CHEESE, after I tried it once I LOVE cheese cake. Bacon in a shake sounds gross to me. Is there something I'm missing on this one too?

You dare anger the bacon gods by comparing this deliciousness with CHEESE CAKE?!?!?!?