C-clip dana 60???

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
WHat came with a 8 lug c-clip 60? about 65" wms to wms? Are they a decent axle run. Iwasnt able to find it on google , but I may just suck at the internet.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Older Jeep trucks came with semi-float 60s. Some were c-clip and 35 spline. Decent, but don't pay very much. A better option would be a full-float 60with bored or 14 bolt spindles and 35 spline shafts. Most full-float rear 60s I've dealt with were 67" wide, if I remember right.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
There were 8-lug semi-float C-clip 60's too, I don't know what they came out of though. They're 35 spline at the diff, necking up to ginormous at the wheel bearing, and they have 1/2" wall axle tubes rather than the typical 3/8" for a rear 60.

I thought they were around 65"-66", which is around where the FF versions are. (or 67", if I'm remembering wrong)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
huh.

I've only seen old Jeeps w/FF rear 60's. I'll add the Sf'ers to my list of things I want to see, along w/ a 1962 IFS Wagoneer, and some more panel wagons. :D

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Some mid 80s Ford F250s came with 35spline semifloat Cclip 60s. I believe they are the ones Ilean is refering to.