Cabin Fever...err something like that

projektdotnet

Cruiserhead
I haven't been crawling in so long I think I'm gonna go insane. My rig has been out of comission for the greater part of 2007 and I really won't have the $$ to work on it till about the end of this year if I'm lucky.

Anyone else without a rig and going insane too?

Meat_

Banned
Yes, it's been a hard fight not to resurrect the K5.... I finally had to take the hot wrench to the "cage" so my laziness could overcome the desire to fix the thing.
I'm about to sell all my junk and just go back to playing golf....

-_- Negative.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
After going on a hike, and exploring last fall ;) I still want to keep my Samurai, and hook up the winch. I just don't have the time anymore to go.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Yes, I've been very cranky looking at parts that I don't have the money to finish rehabbing and install. I am not a fan of my former unemployment, and I'm playing catch-up on 6mos of bills. :mad:

So yeah. I'm a little hectic about it.

MEAT! I can help you. Bring me some springs when I get home. It's almost time I think.

Meat_

Banned
Yes, I've been very cranky looking at parts that I don't have the money to finish rehabbing and install. I am not a fan of my former unemployment, and I'm playing catch-up on 6mos of bills. :mad:

So yeah. I'm a little hectic about it.

MEAT! I can help you. Bring me some springs when I get home. It's almost time I think.

Bring sh!t, I'll take them out.... after the snow melts :rofl:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
I'm about to sell all my junk and just go back to playing golf....
can't say I haven't thought about the same thing. I played a hell of a lot of golf last summer. I only wheeled once in july on something and broke it, took a month to get it fixed (cause I was lazy about it).

I have now moved the jeepster to the back shop and now have collected a bunch of parts for a revamp of the jeepster. But the biggest problem is whether or not to fix a few little things on the jeepster and go to EJS or say screw it and tear it apart and start the rebuild process with the goal of having it done for a jeepster run in june. :-\ I just don't know.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
hell with all this snow up in Layton I have been wheeling every night... almost got the grand cherokee stuck in a snow drift that was in my way... had to pull someone one out of the way so I could get up a hill.... its all fun...

but on a serious note... my cj7 has been down for almost 3 months... its getting new 4 inch springs and all the nice upgrades but had to stop due to surgery on my shoulder.... now I can't even drive it until my shoulder gets better... which they say might be may or april....

Gonna have to be a passenger in the girlfriends TJ for EJS

projektdotnet

Cruiserhead
Hey John,
I'll come over and help ya finish it if you take me with you and let me drive EJS in it. I'm so desperate to go wheeling again.