• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Cabinet maker wanted

gary78bronco

I'm looking for someone to make me a pantry type cabinet that I can put in my kitchen.

The dimensions are 31' wide 78" tall 20" deep. The measurements are not exact I can fluctuate if it will make it cheaper. Just looking for a quote right now.

Here are my kitchen cabinets now looking for something that will watch. I live in Santaquin if you would like to come look at them to see what wood they are.

IMG_0016_zps561902ef.jpg

idahoyj

Im in Idaho, so not much help, but I would say those are natural maple wood, but have yellowed because they are approximately 10 years old? They look like a manufactured cabinet vs. a "custom" cabinet. (I am a manufactured cabinet dealer in Twin Falls) Look inside the kitchen sink cabinet to see if there are any labels or logos from the manufacturer. Typical manufactured cabinets will be built in 3" increments. So, the closest standard cabinet will be 30 wide, 84 tall, and 21 deep. The style looks a lot like the Cabinetry By Karman "Harvest" style. They are manufactured in SLC.

gary78bronco

Im in Idaho, so not much help, but I would say those are natural maple wood, but have yellowed because they are approximately 10 years old? They look like a manufactured cabinet vs. a "custom" cabinet. (I am a manufactured cabinet dealer in Twin Falls) Look inside the kitchen sink cabinet to see if there are any labels or logos from the manufacturer. Typical manufactured cabinets will be built in 3" increments. So, the closest standard cabinet will be 30 wide, 84 tall, and 21 deep. The style looks a lot like the Cabinetry By Karman "Harvest" style. They are manufactured in SLC.

Thanks for the info. I looked for Karman on the web and there web site would not load.