Cake: sick of you

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Is anyone else digging the new cake single? Sounds a little like the stuff from "prolonging the magic" and I am becoming quite fond of it:cool:

[YOUTUBE]/v/55lxVJIF05E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>[/YOUTUBE]

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
I've heard it several times on the radio. It sounds like classic Cake of old. I thought they were dead and gone. Glad to hear a good single from them!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well.. if it makes you feel better, I didn't get to actually GO. I had to hear it recorded on a digital recorder. And then I was kicking stuff, cuz it sounds like I missed a good freakin' show. :mad:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I've heard it several times on the radio. It sounds like classic Cake of old. I thought they were dead and gone. Glad to hear a good single from them!

i heard them on KRCL and it definitely made me smile. cake seems to have that effect. i could tell you had good taste in music after hearing your playlist the other night :cool:

Well.. if it makes you feel better, I didn't get to actually GO. I had to hear it recorded on a digital recorder. And then I was kicking stuff, cuz it sounds like I missed a good freakin' show. :mad:

not so much. the bourdain show as good though. i also missed social D the other night. growing up sucks

GOAT

Back from the beyond
official vid

[YOUTUBE]/v/mi9MLL8QOY0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">[/YOUTUBE]