Engine- 4.0L Six Cylinder

Transmission- 4 Speed Auto

T-Case- NP231

Axles- Stock D30 Front and D35 Rear

Suspension- Stock

Wheels and Tires- Stock

Winch- N/A

Favorite Trails- Never had this rig on a trail, YET! :D

Other- Over the course of the next few months this Jeep will be going from bone stock to a very capable (street legal) trail rig. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0413.JPG
    IMG_0413.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 15

Caleb

I'll be doing a Long Arm of some sort, I need to talk with Mount Logan about their kit, I may go with them, I have heard great things about their kit. Otherwise I'll likely go with an RE 5.5" Long Arm. Tires, I'll be sticking to 35s to keep it street legal, not sure which ones, probably MTRs though. I'll also be getting some Allied Rock 8 beadlocks. Axles, I'll be doing a D44 HP in the front narrowed to about 61"-62" with probably an Eaton electric locker up front and converted to 6x5.5" bolt pattern, the rear will be a Toy 8" with an Electric TRD locker out back. I also plan to either do a new Stak 2 speed case or an Atlas case, I'll probably end up with a Stak because it's quite a bit cheaper. Best of all, this will all be completed within the next 2-3 months :cool: I'll keep this thread updated as well as I'll be doing some write-ups.

kyojin

Very nice. Sounds like you got some good plans for it and lots of work ahead. Look forward to the progress pics.

Josh

Caleb

Alright, a little update! Since the kit I want isn't out yet (and who knows when it will be :rolleyes: ) I decide I better get this thing atleast lifted for the time being. Picked up a Tera Flex 4" with upper and lower control arms for cheap from Wayne :cool: I settled on some 35x12.5 Mickey Thompson MTZs for tires and the Cragar Soft 8s for rims. I have an 8.8 with alloy shafts that will be going in soon, so for now it's a mall crawler :D

jeep02.jpg

jeep05.jpg

Caleb

Looks good Caleb! You going to take it to the hills & test it out?
yeah, not right now though, it's cold outside and that's the only top and doors I have :p My top and doors come in on Monday, then I'll play a little (just a little though with the D35 still in it :eek: )