Calendar buying

Why haven't you gotten your calendar yet?

• Not Interested

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Too Expencive

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Haven't had time / Money

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • I put things off / lazy

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I want to thank the 11 people that have come buy and bought a calendar or two.
I am now out of calendars. I will reprint for those who are slow about getting up here to pick up on the first batch.

Here is the deal.

I am going to reprint however many people want on the 18th of december. I will get them bound and in the mail or available for pickup by x-mas.

I will print however many people want.

You need to get your order money to me either by check, cash, or paypal if you want it mailed. Paypal takes like 1.30 out of every transaction, so I'd rather not use them for locals. But for those who need it mailed I understand.

I need payment first. I will put you on a list for however many you want. I will get ahold of you when they are ready.

The reason I need payment first is I hear alot of people who are REALLY interested in buying a calendar, Both this year and last, and just never get ahold of me.

If you are interested in seeing the calendars before you buy them, call me and I will happily show you. They look very good this year, and have received good praise from those who have bought them.
If you want to just mail a check, thats fine too. PM me and I will give you the mailing info.

I hope that everyone is ok with this.... I want everyone to have a calendar that wants one.
If you want to call me to talk about it...... skye 272-3117

Last edited:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
you got time now. :cool: vote why you haven't gotten one... I'm just curios about peoples reasons. I understand wm all :D I am buisy as Heck trying to make money so my spare time is precious LOL

DevinB

I like traffic lights
87jeep said:
how much are they i might have mony with this check

$15.

C'mon people, buy these! How many other calendars do you have access to that have your friends wheeling in familiar places?!

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
DevinB said:
$15.

C'mon people, buy these! How many other calendars do you have access to that have your friends wheeling in familiar places?!
i want one, i need one, i need to get off of my lazy @$$ and get the money to you.

sorry for being so damm lazy :(

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Like I said. I am lazy too. and broke as a joke So I understand.
When I see fundage, you are on the list.
thanx for the saport. I even understand the ones wo don't care. At least thats honest.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
limegrnxj said:
i want one, i need one, i need to get off of my lazy @$$ and get the money to you.

sorry for being so damm lazy :(

Don't give the money to me! Sky's the one doing this. I'm just trying to get people to buy them. Sky put a lot of time and effort into this and he needs our support. Thanks for the reply though.
Devin

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
hey devin, thanx for the props. Randy (harkinoff) I'll call ya around x-mas =|

Yea just call me and arrange a time to swing some money to me. It's like a mail order bride. You pay then you play :D
Skye 272-3117 (again)

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
DevinB said:
Don't give the money to me! Sky's the one doing this. I'm just trying to get people to buy them. Sky put a lot of time and effort into this and he needs our support. Thanks for the reply though.
Devin

yeah i knew who to give the money to i just forgot to delelte your quote lol