Calling All Judges

Craig S

Commando
14 Judges and helpers are needed for the event. I can only offer you event shirts, free lunch, a camp spot and a good time for your services as we have no cash sponsors stepping up to cover expenses. kind. I'm sorry about this, but it's how it is. Maybe next year will be better. Please let me know if you can Judge. The dates you are needed will be May 15 & 16 from about 7:30 AM till event completion. Any proceeds from this event will go to land use in the Moab area. Contact me directly by email or at 801 367 1395. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Plus, judges get immersed in love from all the competitors--who'd pass that up? :)

Craig S

Commando
What qualifications does a judge need?

Judges should understand and know the rules enough to score competitors going through their obstacle. Judges are are in charge of an obstacle and are responsible for scoring and making scoring calls. It helps to have some 4x4 experience, but it's not required. I will be holding a Judges, Marshall and helpers class in Delta the night before the event to get everybody ready.

STAG

On my grind
If I can get Friday off I will help. Saturday would be no prob but I bet you need someone on both days huh :D I'll talk to the bossman.

Craig S

Commando
If I decide to not compete...I will help judge.

How tight are the courses? Could a 120+ wheelbase possibly make it through?

Judges are needed as much as competitors. 120 is long, on Thursday some courses will be open for parctice. Try some courses and then decide if your Judging or competitng.

rad buggies

rad buggies
can we go play in the park any time or is it closed to the public? also looking for info & wher abouts on trails around delta

Craig S

Commando
can we go play in the park any time or is it closed to the public? also looking for info & wher abouts on trails around delta

Right now you can go to the park anytime. There are some good trails in the area. Let me know if you want to go trail riding or come to the park.

Craig