Can anyone read a womans mind?

TexasTJ

Lift Laws Suck...
So, outta the blue this girl gets upset... I have know clue why?... so I ask are you alright?... she say's she's just havin' a hard day... so, I ask if there's anything I can do and if she wanted me to come over.... So she say's no. And I'm like, ok well if ya need me I'll be here. 30mins, later she calls up and she pissed cause I didn't come over when she said she didn't want me to come over! What the hell??? Someone explain this to me!

utahxjer

wow, dump her @$$ she's a pyscho one, if she acts like that now, imagine if you guys took it farther....

plus, it looks like your moving anyways...

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
DISCLAIMER: I have no idea WTF I am talking about.

That being said, I have found when a woman is having a bad day, they just want someone to talk to about it. Don't try to solve their problem. They just need to tell someone about it. As men we are always trying to fix things and make it right. Just listen and be understanding.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
You have got to learn to read minds or you will never understand women...I take that back you will still never understand them you will just be more confused but at least you would have gone over. See when she said don't come over what she meant was "Please come over and bring a dozen roses to make me feel better about myself" You missed the inside meaning. You'll catch on someday.

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Yeah, you should have bought her some new fuzzy slippers and dropped by just to drop em off, that way you've got the safety of Dropping by just to give her some slippers if she really meant don't come over, and if she wants ya to stay to vent you're covered. PLus fuzzy slippers are cheaper then roses.... lol Women are like a Nuclear reactor, gotta have shloads of gauges reading every little thing, and even something as small as turning just one tiny little wrong valve can cause the next chernobyl. All can be avoided with something as stupid as fuzzy slippers.....
:ugh:

brownjeepguy

Does that thing ever run?
Just agree with everything she says and secretly hum the Meow Mix tune in your head. Meow Mix is my comfort zone, feel free to insert your own tune.

Remember, you will never be right! Just go to your happy place. ;)

britney

Queen of Chit!!
YEah, I'm going to have to agree with the time of the month comment. :rofl:

It doesn't matter what you do then, I promise, if she's the freaky type you could be Prince Charming and she'll be pissed because you are too nice.

Guys are S.O.L. when it comes to freaky PMS'ers. Just stay away or keep your mouth shut. That's your only chance of survival.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Sad thing is that if you show up at her house she has something else to be upset about, I can see it now. "I said I didn't want you to come over!" SMACK, (door slam). Just drop them off (fuzzy slippers) on the doorstep and RUN Forrest!

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Sometimes girls will say 'don't come over' as a test to see how much you really care. If you really cared you'd be over there comforting her no matter what she says, therefore you failed the test and she got pissed. But, at the same time, if you did go over she might get pissed for not respecting what she told you. You just can't win with the stupid games girls play.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Chiksic said:
Sometimes girls will say 'don't come over' as a test to see how much you really care. If you really cared you'd be over there comforting her no matter what she says, therefore you failed the test and she got pissed. But, at the same time, if you did go over she might get pissed for not respecting what she told you. You just can't win with the stupid games girls play.

'Tests'............. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....glad I married who I did. High maintenance chicks are totally not worth it.

R

rockdog

I've been married 28 years and I'm still trying to decode what she's really saying sometimes. :ugh: :rofl: :rofl:

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
I say do exactly what she says, if you go way out of your way right at the beginning then she will expect it all the time and eventually not even appreciate the nice things you do and then one time you don't she be even more pissed so if she says dont come over then dont and tell her thats how it is, but I'm an A$$hole so, you might not wanna listen to me but thats what I'd do.

TexasTJ

Lift Laws Suck...
I can tell it's a damned if ya do, damned if ya don't... kinda thing. Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't a few french fries short of a happy meal....Where's this unwritten law that I missed? When she says "No"... She really means "Yes"... Why can't women be more like my Jeep! It lets me know when there's a problem!....It'll hang out with me n' the garage....It likes bein' mistreated... Heck, it doesn't even get jealous when I look at another Jeep!

81Ramchargerman

TexasTJ said:
...Where's this unwritten law that I missed? When she says "No"... She really means "Yes"...

Dude, don't you realize that it's not when she says yes she means no, it's when she says yes, she means yes AND no. You seriously can't win. The best thing to do with women who play those games is either play along or just don't worry about it, you have to know what kindof woman she is. There are way to many variables with women to be giving you accurate advise...

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
81Ramchargerman said:
Dude, don't you realize that it's not when she says yes she means no, it's when she says yes, she means yes AND no. You seriously can't win. The best thing to do with women who play those games is either play along or just don't worry about it, you have to know what kindof woman she is. There are way to many variables with women to be giving you accurate advise...

EXACTLY, I just don't play the games, I've decided that ALOT of women like it when you treat them like sh!t and act like you don't care alot of the time, then when your nice, they get sick of you and leave you.