Can I get an AMC Eagle?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I might even have a little ralley type 2-door AMC Eagle micromachine from 20 years ago...

amc28jb.jpg

29407950138_large.jpg

roost_t352.JPG

rallyeagle_resized.jpg

eagle.jpg

hehehe...

amceagle.jpg

Last edited:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I had an '81 Eagle wagon 4x4 a few years back... Lots of fun till you pulled up to a light and stopped next to someone you knew.

Very fun to drive/beat the snot out of.

JackKeslerCustoms

Might darwins eagle be the one I saw a few years ago with 35's or 36's and a huge Descendents sticker in the back window? Eagles are sweet GET ONE!

That was it. He really did turn that thing into a legitimate rock rig. We would go out flogging my TJ and that, break everything imaginable, put it back together with random trail welded on pieces of steel, and keep wheeling.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Do it. Look into scca utah ralleyX. I have a buddy that does it, and loves it. There is a guy out there that runs a quattro sport euro spec. Bad A.......

we should check it out...........

Cool, looks like their next race is 8/8 and 8/9 at Miller Motorsports Park. I'd definitely like to check some of that out.

I thought about a quattro. I wonder how that would hold compared to the separate frame design of the eagle. I'm expecting to hit rough stuff, and the eagle is probably more in my budget.

BlackDog

one small mod at a time

THAT is pimp!!!!!!!!

My Dad bought one of these new in 74, it was on the last boatload of 96/95's coming to amerika...

Endoed it 5 times, yes folks, 1800 degrees.... Walked away, well Hobbled away.

Do the Eagle, there is/was one running around here, never looked close, but guessing Dana30/35, and 32's (?) looked huge on that little ole thing....

Should have the 258, my favorite AMC motor.. grab a rolled XJ, rock a 4.6 stroker..... PIMP!!!

(I will include a smiley that says my true feelings)
:greg::greg::greg::greg: