Can I or Can I not.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I know of a couple places that would be awsome to make into a trail but I don't know if i can go on them there mostly dried up creek beds so do i just go to the forrest service place where i live and ask them.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Good question......Way better than just creating your own 'new' trail.

I think you should start at the county courthouse with a GPS coordinate or some kind of address and see who the landowner/landmanager is and work from that angle.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I took the approach of finding out what I cannot do legally by approaching the forrest service in their ofices....I am now off to the county courthouse to find landowners....

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by spencurai
I took the approach of finding out what I cannot do legally by approaching the forrest service in their ofices....I am not off to the county courthouse to find landowners....

So sorry to send him somewhere that could either help him out directly or tell him who could. I'll ask you before posting ever again.....

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
umm that stumble looked bad didn't it....I meant to day I am now off to the courthouse..... I slipped, I apologize...

Caleb

Originally posted by spencurai
umm that stumble looked bad didn't it....I meant to day I am now off to the courthouse..... I slipped, I apologize...

to-day is one word:D:D:D

(I know you meant "to say"):p