Can we run 2 classes?

maveric

Crawler Collecter
I think this was touched on last year, but it looked like it could work. My spotter wants to run the stock or the legend class (depends on which vehicle he uses), and I will run the ftoy class (as long as they have it again). I will spot for him, he will spot for me. Will this be allowed if we run different classes? Are there any rules against this if we are both running in the legend class?

1995zj

I'm addicted
I competed in the Legend class last year and so did my spotter. He spotted for me, I spotted for him and we were competing against each other.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Yup, nothing wrong with it at all as long as you can pull it off without holding up the others. Oh, and just an FYI, the F-Toy class just due to the lack of participants will probably be merged into another class. Now, if you two both end up in the same class, that might be a problem.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Ah gotcha. I was thinking you meant advantage-wise.

Yeah, it was some running around but I don't believe we really held anyone up. They did good at positioning us.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Well, it may have to be addressed in the future but for now I really don't see it as an advantage. While you may gain a small bit of course knowlege, I think you're losing in exhaustion by the end of the day.

maveric

Crawler Collecter
I would love to see some kind of legends with body and legends buggy class split

I like this idea. Cuz our ftoy surely isnt an unlimited, and really, its not much more than a stock mod without the sheetmetal. But it is more capable than my wifes 4runner (mostly due to the fact that I won't drive it like Robbie does :D).
And why not, if there isnt a ftoy class, put a legends buggy class in its place. We will play!!!

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I'm taking notes, so ya'll just keep tossing out ideas. The classes do need a little changing, and I know Craig is working hard on it so toss out your ideas!

Keep in mind, there can't be 10 classes though. We need to keep it to a minimum, and still make it so all can be competitve in thier respective class.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Last year there were 3 classes + F-Toy right? My suggestion would be to get rid of F-Toy (since there was only 1 or 2 competitors last year) and make 4 classes total. Stock, Legend (Legend with body), Pro-Legend (Legend without body), and Unlimited.

That said, me running full-hydro automatically puts me into the Pro-Mod class according to W.E.Rock rules. My rig however, doesn't fair well against Pro-Mod buggies lol. So maybe the Legend with body allow full-hydro? :cool:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Like I said, as long as you can do it without holding up the others.

both my spotter and I were competeing agianst each other and spotting for each other, we did it without holding anyone up, and it worked well, other than during one obstackle we were both up to drive at the same time, so as to not hold anyone up, we both ended up doing an obstackle without a spotter. fortunatly for us, they were a couple of the easier ones.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Last year there were 3 classes + F-Toy right? My suggestion would be to get rid of F-Toy (since there was only 1 or 2 competitors last year) and make 4 classes total. Stock, Legend (Legend with body), Pro-Legend (Legend without body), and Unlimited.

That said, me running full-hydro automatically puts me into the Pro-Mod class according to W.E.Rock rules. My rig however, doesn't fair well against Pro-Mod buggies lol. So maybe the Legend with body allow full-hydro? :cool:

I agree with this 100%

Last edited: