Can you run 35s on stock jk wheels

tacoman

I just bought a 2011 4 jeep jk I wanted to put a 2.5 lift with 35s can I run 35s on stock rims with the factory offset thanks

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Do you happen to know what size spacers o will need thanks

That will depend on the width of the tires you decide to run, but like CC said, 1.5" is common, and should work unless you run a tire that is 15.5" wide or something equally ludicrous.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
1.5" will work, but you'll have to adjust your steering stops to keep the tire from contacting the frame at full lock. 2" might work better, but you'll have tire sticking out from the flare at that width. You will also have to trim some of the front plastic valance to keep the tire from hitting it, or just remove it entirely like most of us have.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
With my Rubicon wheels I had 1.5" spacers. At full lock I would rub the sway bar and frame slightly, so with non Rubi wheels you will need to do some trimming and steering stop adjustment just like BDGPER said.

Thatredjeep

be careful though.... with only a 2.5" lift if you are taking it crawling when it flexes it will destroy your fender flares..... my dads jk has a 4" with 35" mtrs and when it flexes it rubs the flares. so just be aware of the risks.