Wanted Canon Rebel XSi

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I used to have a Canon Rebel XSi (EOS 450D) that I rather liked. Unfortunately when my ex-wife decided to become a whore and leave me for her grad student coworker, she took the camera (along with the Pathfinder. The two things I shouldn't have let her take.:-\).

So I'm looking for another. I've long been vested in Canon with numerous 35mm cameras, so I want to stick with that make. I'm looking at used XSi's because of the price (~$250 body only), but if someone has a newer Rebel or other Canon DSLR that is reasonable in price, I'd consider that too. I'm not a pro, and I have medium format for my "artsy" stuff, but I'd just like to get a nice, solid 12MP+ DSLR for the ease.

Let me know what you've got!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
How about a Rebel XT? A little bit older generation than the XSi, but IIRC similar in features and stuffs.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
How about a Rebel XT? A little bit older generation than the XSi, but IIRC similar in features and stuffs.

The XSi is about as old as I'm willing to go in the Rebel line. Mainly because any older uses Compact Flash as opposed to SD. I have a few larger gigabit SD cards lying around, but no CF. Sorry Carl, but I'll keep it in mind if plans change.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Mainly because any older uses Compact Flash as opposed to SD. I have a few larger gigabit SD cards lying around, but no CF. Sorry Carl, but I'll keep it in mind if plans change.

If that is all that is stopping you, you should check out the prices on CF cards now, I just picked up a 32gig for my D70 for dirt cheap, and its fast