Car dealers/sales

pELYgroso

'Merica
Doug Smith in AF was great to deal with. I bought my wife's KIA minivan there and they treated us well. I know Brad smith, one of the owners and he made sure we were taken care of. I can get you a number if you want. PM me....

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
@TurboMinivan is a pretty solid resource in Am Fork

Doug Smith in AF was great to deal with.

Turbo Minivan

Yes, I've been selling here at Doug Smith in American Fork for 21 years now. I have the ability to sell anything on our lot--Ram, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Subaru, Kia plus anything used. I am currently in the process of helping two other RME members purchase new vehicles.

Feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do to help you.

Caleb

Can confirm, I'm currently working with Dempsey and he's been great to work with. We're heading down there tomorrow to sign stuff and put our deposit down.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I got mine at Larry H Miller in Riverdale.

I got $12K off the sticker price and $4K over what I owed on my old Ram. Came out with a nice 2018 Ram 2500 Cummins MegaCab Laramie 4x4

Bought my first ever brand new vehicle. I was in and out in 2 hours with financing. Very easy and nice experience. Had what I wanted, no games, no gimmicks, done and done.

Toad

I went to Ken Garff today in West Valley. Me and the sales manager will not be exchanging christmas cards any time soon. I might have told him off.

Caleb

I bought my Raptor from Ken Garff in West Valley. After taking it back in for some warranty service, I was treated so poorly that I refuse to go back. They still owe me some things I bought with my Raptor and I refuse to schedule an appointment with them to get them done.