Car people cry to much

demon jeep

Banned
Well boys found out why we have had so much trouble with police men lately.( I know some of you are cops and no hard feelings to you, love ya all want to be one when i grow up) The UHP has had alot of complant about BIG 4wheel drives going down the road like they own it. we all know we think pavement is a waiste of taxes. :D Another problem is rock cips on car has doubled in the last year and who gets the blame, us. So lets all smile next time we drive over a car and maybe they will not cry for so long.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I don't own a big, 4wheel drive, I have a Toyota Mini-truck. Lets just point the finger of blame to those F-350's w/ 18" of lift! :D

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
pffttt rock chips? How about this one of those coffee can exhaust boys was driving in front of my dad in his 1 day old F-250. The tip falls off flips up and puts a huge dent in the roof! At least we don't have pieces of our vehicles falling off!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by onetuff76
pffttt rock chips? How about this one of those coffee can exhaust boys was driving in front of my dad in his 1 day old F-250. The tip falls off flips up and puts a huge dent in the roof! At least we don't have pieces of our vehicles falling off!

Now, thats FUNNY!!! . Not about the dent, but just that parts are falling off!!

demon jeep

Banned
Originally posted by Greg
I don't own a big, 4wheel drive, I have a Toyota Mini-truck. Lets just point the finger of blame to those F-350's w/ 18" of lift! :D

I totally agree with that. How many of those BIG trucks hav emud flaps? not many. Mini truck ya right 37" tires are not mini:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I get a kick out of watching people at drive throgh or at a light reach up and flip the mirror to night :) drivethrough I'll turn my lights off. sometimes.
I was at a light and there was a tip bitch being ancy for the light. Kept revving the motor to get the tip to VVVVVVibrate. well I got a hair and reved back cuz my 2.5 inch exaust sounds the same. He revs harder 3-4k I do the same. He jumps the clutch and sqeaks out like three (one tired) chirps off his car and stops. I slap it in low and BARK (swampers) both tires three back. He was laughing his ass off. I though maybee I'd get shot but it was fun!!!
BTW the top of his car was like mid door to me.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Back when the ZJ was bigger, i used to pretend to back up while waiting in drive through lines whenever I saw some ricer pull up. Most of the time I couldn't see them in my rear view. I even got to do it to some lame lowered g-funk ZJ once.

I thought it was funny :shrug:

Cody