Carnage Canyon

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Originally posted by SmokinCamel
Hey Josh,
I'll tell pat and we can all go :) You better hurry It is goin to snow soon. You know what that means.

I'll be home on the 27th but I'll need a ride the trucks not going to be functional for a while :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Wow, looks like something worth a run, anyway. I wonder if it will still be clear of snow after the Supercrawl (and after all the Supercrawl damage is fixed).

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Having read through with a little more detail if you want to give me better directions to wear it is I can find out if it is legal or not. I have done a lot of fighting in this area for keeping the lands open to wheeling. Not the most sucessful unfortunately. My father was the city attorney for Pleasant View when I lived over there and I worked with the North Ogden City in a number of the same areas.

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
It is just a little ways up the pass. There is one obvious trail that just connects with all the others in the foothills, that is not it. Go past that. If you see a turnoff on the north side of the road, you went too far. You will bairly notice it the first time you drive by looking for it, just turn around and go up. You will soon see why it is called carnage. Also look for Spencaruai's posts /w links to maps, those should help ya find it too. Or, if all else fails, send me a PM and I'll get with you and take you there (saturday would be the best possibility for this).