cat hunting

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Every year in Wisconsin alone, an estimated 2 million wild cats kill 47 million to 139 million songbirds, according to state officials. Despite the astounding numbers, Smith's plan has been met with fierce opposition from cat lovers.

:eek:

Badger

I am the Brute squad
this is old news .shoot the damn cats.i'm not a cat hater or anything but a feral cat is just not needed and if left alone will become a bigger problem .cats reproduce like rabbits.

Johnny4X4

ok

ok so i got this cat that keeps coming into my yard and meowing at my back door at night -- he is up for grabs-- first guy with a cat license gets a chance to shoot him.

he is rather big, would make a nice trophy to hang on the wall or stand in the corner. and your wife would just love a new pair of cat-skin gloves :rofl:

JoeT

Oh please make this legal in Utah!! I would so enjoy shooting some feral cats around the in-laws house.

twigboy

if you dont want that cat to come around any more i have a green gas air soft gun that should take care of it with out killing it. it only pushes a .12g plastice bb around 250+fps at its lowest setting.

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
My Macaw sits in the kitchen and watches the cats in the back yard and is starting to learn to say 'Here kity kity'

I bet he could take out a cat or two :D

utahxjer

Webby said:
My Macaw sits in the kitchen and watches the cats in the back yard and is starting to learn to say 'Here kity kity'

I bet he could take out a cat or two :D
cats kill birds....

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
This bird is bigger then any of the cats around here, he's 41 inches long from head to the end of his tail and he's still just a baby... and he eats chicken all the time ... so maybe I'll find out if cat taste like chicken.

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Yep I'd agree ... bye bye kitty. I wonder what the bird with do with the pretty pink collar?!? :rofl: A trophy to hang on the nest wall? :rofl:

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
To hell with cats.

Hellcat%20Division.jpg