Caught a Coon...

queenofmoab

So, we put out a trap to catch feral cats and caught a coon. Does anyone have any advice on what to do with it? The wildlife control places that I have talked to charge 150 bucks to take it away. Animal control won't pick it up. I don't want to shoot it myself. Anyone want a Coon skin cap???

JoeT

Fill garbage can up with water, place cage in can, wait 15 min. Or release it up in the mountains?

JoeT

0.jpg

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
If you don't get a response send a PM to strangeKowboy who will know how to get you to the right person.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Put it in a garbage bag.. put a tube from your car exahst to it :).. then skin it and make a hat :)

Green Leader

Keep it in the cage, get its foot unstuck, feed it for a month or so to get it to trust you and then keep it as the family pet. You could probably teach it to sit and fetch. You can train it to do mischievous things to the neighbors.

queenofmoab

Keep it in the cage, get its foot unstuck, feed it for a month or so to get it to trust you and then keep it as the family pet. You could probably teach it to sit and fetch. You can train it to do mischievous things to the neighbors.

great idea!! Come and get him...he can be your pet!!