CCW Classes?

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I have a co worker that is an instructor. I can ask if he'd be interested in putting one together. Mine is lapsed enough I need to do a class as well. I'm out of the office until Wednesday but can ask then.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
dependant on size of group, I'd be willing to host in my basement or in my garage (no heater out there yet). Basement could work for a few folks (8-10 with social distancing) but if @MOODY has teachers interested maybe the school would be an option? My garage could support probably double the basement amount with good social distancing. I'm in Bountiful so that's a factor for sure

Last edited:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
If you want I have the contact information for the guy who taught my wife's class. We set up the group and he came to us.

She really liked the way he taught and helped her feel comfortable with thngs, and I sat in on the class and was impressed with how much he covered.

Eagle Eye Firearms Training
Bruce James
Ate Oh Won-Fore Oh Three-Ninety Nine, sixty three

Evolved

Less-Known Member
It sounds like my wife may be buying me a firearm for my birthday/Christmas. I may be in depending on date/time of a class. I’m in Davis county, so a Bountiful class would be nice.

Paul R

Mine has expired as well. The next while is pretty hectic for me, but if something lines up, I would love to attend a class.

Slacker

Utah Concealed Carry Permit Class in Spanish Fork, Utah on Wednesday Evening at 6 PM, October 28th, at the Angelus Theatre, 165 N Main St. Class includes all required; instruction, paperwork, and fingerprints for the Utah Concealed Carry Permit. The class costs $45. For questions visit: trainasdi.com/utah-ccw or call us at (801) 613-2734

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I got details from my coworker. He prefers to do small classes for friends and family so I'm not sure that it'd work out for the big RME crowd. I'm working to see if we can get Moody sorted out though.