South-West Utah Cedar City + St. George

93TJ

This Wednesday (7-23) I'll be down in cedar city on my way to St. George, and I'm nearly certain we're going to stop to do some wheeling in the 3 peaks recreation area. We should get into cedar city around 2 p.m., and we're not in a hurry to get to St. George, so We could stick around as long as we'd like. I'd love to meet up with anyone else who happens to be there as well. Maybe a local who could show us around, or maybe a newby like me and we can explore together.

On Friday (7-25) I'll be in the sand hollow area. I'd planned on doing the maze trail, and whatever else's looks good after that. Once again I'd love to meet up with anyone else in the area.

I have a stretched wrangler with coil overs and 39" tires, lockers front and rear, etc. Also my family will be with me, my wife, my two boys (4 and 2 years old), and my 18 year old niece. That may give you an idea of what we're about and what kind of trails we can do.

Bart

Your rig sounds very capable and you should have a blast in those areas. 3 Peaks is easy to find and goes from mild to wild as it sounds like you know. If you know where Wild Wild West and Scull Canyon are (about 10 miles due south of 3 Peaks), you'd have fun on those trails as well.

I love the Maze by Sand Hollow and have run some other great trails there. Hope you can find someone to show you around. Good luck.

Rottenbelly

I stink.
Dang. Im not gonna be home or I would roll around with ya.
Wild west is a fun trail. 3 peaks trails are more mild with lots of rock piles to play on.
Double Sami or the maze are both fun at Sand hollow.