cell phones

James K

NO, I'm always like this
I believe have made people ruder and less aware of there surroundings and to a certain point they have actually made people dumber.

thoughts?

Meat_

Banned
I don't think so. I think most people are oblivious anyway and that you just notice it more when they are being loud cell phone talker guy/girl

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I have just recentley gotten a cell phone after never having one, and I've become ruder, work gave it to me and it just becomes irritating.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
richpblaze said:
I've always been dumb. I think they are great, remember pagers they sucked. I think technology is great.:p :p :p :p :p
My cell phone is a pager... or at least 95% of what is does is a pager. The only reason I have one is work provides it. -_-

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I agree fully. People are a lot ruder with cell phones.

The good thing is that I grew up ornery and have no qualms telling someone to please STFU because I'm not interested in their conversation... but only when they REALLY deserve it, because I try to be nice LOL

no, really. Sometimes.

Bart

I was in the store yesterday and this lady (larger in stature than most) was blabbing away so loud you could hear her 4 isles away. She was the queen of annoying at that particular time.

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'd like to make movies with scenes like... someone walking over to here and just smacking the hell out of her fat head. Just like.. a sweet right cross right to the puss. SHUT UP IN THE STORE!

hehe. ah, shoot.