Cell Service

Rock Hound!

ROK JNKY
Looking for the Sprint users out there. I have been with Verizon for four years. My contract is close to an end, and with Verizon's cost being kind of high, especially if I would like internet. I have been looking at Sprints plans, so the big question is, do you like Sprint? Please respond back with your honest opinion, do not hold back :D

Corban_White

As far as I know if you are not with in the valley you can forget about getting a signal.

It wasn't THAT bad when I was with sprint, but since I have switched to Verizon I have been LOVING the coverage. Much better than sprint. Other than the coverage I was mostly happy with sprint for the 5 years I was with them.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I hated my sprint coverage.. my friends with AT&T and Verizon seemed to always have signal and I had nothing.

rambrush

I run Utah border to border using the 15 with good results on Sprint. Generally stop in Ogden for the night and have good coverage there as well.
Last year stayed in Nephi and dropped south to Salina over to Loa down through Pangutch into Cedar city with Spotty results but that is fairly remote areas.
So prob not much help but I do like Sprint and there cust service. I was on there SERO plan and now on the Employee Referral plan. Not sure if or how to get on it anymore but Howard Forums might have some info.Sure alot cheaper if you can get on it.

redXJ

Thats what she said
I had sprint and Ill never go back. Ill use cricket before sprint. They also charged my brother a 1100.00 for a free phone. Every time he called to see why they charged him, he got someone overseas in India, so he would have to ask for some one who spoke English. Long story short. They gave him a free phone/added a newline but forgot to put the unlimited text messaging that he told them to put on because he knew his g/f would text more than anything. Also every time he called they said will have some one look into your case, but every time he called after that they never had record of him calling and the peoples name( every one he talk to was named James with different common last names like smith or Johnson.) After 6 months of fighting them they gave him a credit but even that took 2 months to get.

He (2years) and I (5years) both have At&t and never had this happen or any other billing issues. Im not saying there the best but I would stay away from sprint. I have a friend that works for at&t that will help you with anything. Pm if you want his number and store he works at. good luck

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I absolutely hate Sprint. They screwed up all 12 of my bills, including the last one, which, although it was paid in full, early, they kept trying to collect for 3 years-- despite their own records showing the mistake and the clearances. :mad: If I could, I'd beat the holy living hell out of their entire board of directors.
T-Mobile has been better than perfect and actually HELPFUL for the entire time I've had them. Their coverage nationwide, and for that matter WORLDWIDE, is pretty good, but there are better LOCAL alternatives.. that said, I don't have much trouble except when we're places I don't want to make calls anyway. :D

Sprint can *$#(%$#@% right off.

Rock Hound!

ROK JNKY
Hay I really appreciate all the input, I believe I will stay away from Sprint. Even reading the on-line forums, tons of negativity about Sprint. I am looking at T-Mobile

ammo_bru

Shane,
You don't need a cell phone any way! Do you think you're important of something? I was looking at maybe changing companies so thanks for the info.