Cellular Signal Boosters: Let's talk

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Who uses a home Cellular signal booster? I'd like to look into one. I don't have especially poor service, but I'd like better data speeds.

What do you know?

I learned about them watching those darn addictive and polite "Gone with the Wynns" Youtube video series that SixString Steve caught me on to.

[video=youtube;xonq3iGlHYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xonq3iGlHYo[/video]

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
I have one from sprint because my house was a dead zone. The device runs of my wifi but sprint has done a gps fix so it only works when it is located at my house.

Bucking Bronco

T-mobile sent me one and it worked great at work. I would be lucky to have one bar and no data. It would give me full signal and 4g

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I've been around some of Wilson cell boosters in vehicles, and they are pretty cool for what they are. They won't make signal were there is no signal to be found, but if you a little signal, they often fully fluff you up to your full signal glory.

Cody

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I have installed a few of the wilson ones for soho and they work great. just make sure you get the one for your carrier and for 4g. they have one that puts a antenna on your rooftop pointed at a cell tower and another antenna down in your house to pick up your cell phone.

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
Interested, my signal is hit and miss at my house (sandy) drop calls 1/2 the time..... Would love to make it better.

If you have one what brand is it? How big of a difference does it make?

J-mobzz

What’s the monthly fee?
The cell booster? Has no monthly fee. The cellular modem I use in my van that I pay for a normal unlimited cell plan and change the TTL in the modem so I thinks it’s all phone data and not hotspot data I paid $360 /year for the provider I am using currently.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
These are manufactured in St George. The WE in WE Boost stands for Wilson Electronics. They were a client of mine for close to 20 years. They work great. I know someone looking for one.

I really don’t think I need it but no idea what it’s worth

J-mobzz

These are manufactured in St George. The WE in WE Boost stands for Wilson Electronics. They were a client of mine for close to 20 years. They work great. I know someone looking for one.

I really don’t think I need it but no idea what it’s worth
I’ll offer $200? I could use one for my work vehicle