Centerforce Clutch

spiderman

Amish dude
I am getting tired of a slipping clutch and am thinking of going with the centerforce dual friction for my zuk. I've been told they kick butt by a few people, I just want some more opinions on whether everybody thinks it is worth it. Thanks guys.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I've had mine for about 5 yrs now. I love it. It's a little different though because it engages faster it seems like. It's more like an on off type deal but still a smooth ride if that makes sense.

J

jeff cardall

Originally posted by spiderman
I am getting tired of a slipping clutch and am thinking of going with the centerforce dual friction for my zuk. I've been told they kick butt by a few people, I just want some more opinions on whether everybody thinks it is worth it. Thanks guys.
the centerforce is worth it i think.I ran it in several of my zuk's and i love'd it they grip much better than the stock and the can take a hel! of a beating in my opinion there worth ever dollar$ but thats just my 0.02$:p

shmoesmith

get the petroworks performance clutch, it is actually better than the centerforce dual friction, the owner of petroworks was actually able to burn out a dual friction against a wall whereas he was not able to burn out the petroworks one on the same wall......its awsome, I use mine EXTENSIVELY due to no gears in and 26 inch tires and it has never even smelled like it is heating up or anything...word of caution about the petroworks clutch though, while it wont burn out, it does put considerably more wear on your flywheel than the centerforce does.

robrocketanski

i have a toyota but the same concepts would apply i imagine. when i looked into getting a clutch for my current truck i found people saying the on/off comment too. they said w/ a crawler it would suck b/c you want it to slip alittle. but i did run a downey super clutch before that and it was almost impossible to make it slip.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i highly recommend the performace clutch from petroworks....

having no gears and 32's i have ripped it apart for almost two years, and no signs of giving out. i was running it the hardest i ever have last time up RS, and it smoked for about 10-20 minutes. and it is just fine. superior to all clutchs....they bow down to this clutch for it is the all mighty and great one!!!!

i would buy it, and when, or if the one i have now goes out. i will buy another one................