Challenge Park

marvin

ZINGER
The Price King Crawlers are setting out to work and add to our challenge park, right now we have a rock garden, mud pit, tire pit, tug o war area(which is going to be moved), and an RTI ramp.
We have in the plans a obstacle course and a tank trap, what would you like to see in the tk.trap or on the ob. course?
We do have plans to build some man made rocks for comp. rock crawling.
Please submit your ideals.
Also any equipment or materials that can be donated(even your time)will be greatly appreciated.

We look forward to your ideals and your help!

The first meeting will be April 20th at 7:00pm at the park, after that we will meet every 3rd wed.

Thank you!!!

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Hmmmm.....sounds like fun!

What did you have in mind for the tank trap and obstacle course? I assume you have seen pictures of the tank trap at the Top Truck Challenge in Hollister Hills in California.....is that what you had in mind? If I recall, it is a twisty, meandering "gully" with large dug out "bathtubs" every so often that are usually filled with water. It would be fun to create a man made ravine, about 10 feet deep with steep walls that twists its way uphill for a 100 yards.

You what else your park needs? Some big 80' tall cottonwood trees for shade.

EZ

great scott

Shade would be very nice, but we wont get it this year and for now we need to have the event (King 4X4 Challenge) in august. We are probly not going to have any big changes for this year but rather we are building our grand plans for the Challenge park and refining the King 4X4 Challenge. Our tank trap is slated to be similar to that at Holister but will have every thing we can stick in it ( water, rocks, mud, loggs, tight turns, ect.) Your ideas are wanted.

great scott

Nothing big in the works at the moment, but you never know what could come. The Castle Country King Crawlers have monthly trail rides around Price and anyone is allways welcome. We are running the Dew trail this sat, I cant come but that should make it all the better :rofl: .

marvin

ZINGER
sounds like the city is going to help out alot, like putting in some lights and maybe even some man made rocks, we will diffently have the obstical course and the log run added this year. It is going to turn out to be a great park!!!`

marvin

ZINGER
the log run is almost complete, it looks to give everyone some serious challange. the obsticale course is also looking very fun. I hope alot of you will be down on the 13 of aug to check it out, it will be a great event

ALF

SURE!?
marvin said:
the log run is almost complete, it looks to give everyone some serious challange. the obsticale course is also looking very fun. I hope alot of you will be down on the 13 of aug to check it out, it will be a great event

If I have a place to stay ;) that is stocked with frosty beverages I'll be there :hickey: :greg:

marvin

ZINGER
The Holiday Inn will be giving any one coming down as a spectator or competitor a racers rate(59.95), this will be for the night of the 12th and for the night of 13th,(aug), :) :greg:
also if you plan on a camper you could stay out at the challenge park in the pitt area

marvin

ZINGER
we need to know of anyone that is coming down for the event, competitor or not, we need to know of how many volunteers we will need to run another great event as we did last year, check out competition thread
[
SIZE=7]THANKS [/SIZE]​