Change wheels? You decide

Which wheels to run

• Polished aluminum shininess

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Stock aluminum silverness

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Buy black wheels and be trendy like everyone else.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Brett

Meat-Hippy
So, I got a new spare wheel (that's ninja Bryson) and I'm digging it...almost more than the wheels I have now. So much that I think I might want to change rims. I want to have RME weigh in with a vote, so you pick your choice of wheel to run.

Wheel 1, what I have on right now.

photo.jpg

Wheel 2, the option

photo4.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Trendy black wheels eh? Lets discuss that. The way I see it, there are far more poseurs rolling around with blingy chrome then there are trendy black wheels. This has been scientifically studied Brett, sorry thats just the way it is.

PS, I'm old school black steel wheels, I pretty much invented them lol

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I hate chrome, and have loved black steelies on everything, forever. I'm w/Kurt. Black wheels. If you had something other than a white truck, white steelies are an acceptable alternative, but you don't.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Run some steel OE wheels painted white for the awesomest utilitarian look ever!

Or you could continue to be gay with your chrome ones.. I've always been honest about how gay they are.

Like the wheels I have now, and that are in this photo... But paint your white..
IMGP1979.JPG

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
I vote option 2.

I've got a thing for stockish wheels.

I'm seriously considering doing some painting on mine tho... not sure if anythign will come of it, but I might.

I'm also considering getting some stock JK base model steelies to use for weld on beadlocks.

Why not?

EROK81?

Sell out
black > stock > bryson's face > hideous polished variety

In fact, I think I am going to get mine powder coated black instead of wasting a weekend polishing them.

Last edited: