Cheap Flowers

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
That's a very pretty boquet. I love mixtures of flowers, not just all of one. Shane knows this, he has been VERY amazing with flowers in the past. :)

U

unltd1

It's too bad Valentine's Day falls on a Saturday this year.....no flowers for me.....I heard I'm getting taken out to dinner somewhere new though.

Bart

Thanks for the link. I was going to go to my regular flourist, but he is at $65 for a dozen red roses. Granted they are about the hugest, most beautiful roses you've ever seen, but man, they're expensive.

rdneckride

Ok you asked for the images of them when they arrived here they are. I have seen better but for the quantity and price can't be beat.

Attachments

• roses.jpg
    roses.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 11
  • roses1.jpg
    roses1.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 9

GOAT

Back from the beyond
It's too bad Valentine's Day falls on a Saturday this year.....no flowers for me.....I heard I'm getting taken out to dinner somewhere new though.

don't let her fool you, she got flowers......and dinner:D

I use a place that is just awesome and delivers. PM for info if you need it.

Ok you asked for the images of them when they arrived here they are. I have seen better but for the quantity and price can't be beat.

Those are really pretty!! I've never gotten that many roses before, I must admit to being a tad bit jealous. BUT, I got a trip to the city and am hanging out wth friends whom I absolutely adore, so I have no complaints. :)

Caleb

Damn!

I just spent 40 bucks on a dozen roses using an x96 deal from proflowers.com. :mad:
Proflowers sucks. I used them once a few years ago and the flowers were not real great and they only lasted a couple days. Well, I figured I'd give them anther try for V-Day this year, and once again, the flowers are far from anything decent. I'm a bit disappointed to say the least. If you want nice flowers from an online source, surprisingly 1800-flowers.com has always had awesome looking arrangements. Also, 1800-flowers usually has a local florist arrange and deliver the flowers, pro-flowers uses UPS :rolleyes:.

U

unltd1

I've got the cooooooooooooooolest boyfriend.

I got FLOWERS!!!!! At WORK!!!!!!!!! Everyone was SOOOOO jealous....