cheap reliable shocks for a 2" lift

crawler dude12

well, turns out all my shocks are all way to short and 3 of the 4 are broke. looking for a cheap reliable set for mine with a 2" lift. or even just super cheap that will get me by till i can afford some nicer ones. any help will be great! ive been looking online for an hour and cant seem to find a solid answer.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Cheap shocks suck, and you'll just have to spend the money down the road. Get yourself a set of bilsteins and don't look back

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
well, turns out all my shocks are all way to short and 3 of the 4 are broke. looking for a cheap reliable set for mine with a 2" lift. or even just super cheap that will get me by till i can afford some nicer ones. any help will be great! ive been looking online for an hour and cant seem to find a solid answer.

What are the correct measured length shocks you need? I may have some options for you.

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
Skyjackers have done well for me on all my setups as far as an inexpensive option. Pro comps always felt super stiff but never leaked or failed in The few years I had them.