Cheapest place for a trailer?

muleskinner

Originally posted by CoreyPerez
I had talked to Bubba's, and I asked him if I could just buy a "Kit" from him, to include everything and I'd just assemble it. he said he would be happy to, and would deliver the materials and everything. But as far as the trailers he produces, I haven't really heard any good things. But this is just hear say....

Corey

You just heard 3 good things...:D How many bads have you heard?

CoreyPerez

The most common problem I've heard is either poor welding and the frame not being square, or the axles not mounted properly and the trailer tracking at an angle. 2 different people on 2 different accounts.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
The most common problem I've heard is either poor welding and the frame not being square, or the axles not mounted properly and the trailer tracking at an angle. 2 different people on 2 different accounts.

Straight as a pin going down the road. No broke welds:)

Caleb

those are the exact same things I have heard...I have talked with about a half dozen people and all had the same experience...these are the first good experiences I ahve heard of:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
I got mine at Wasatch Trailer in Layton. They were the cheapest I could find local.

2002 16' tandem axle, w/ rails, ramps, power brakes. 1600

Cody

Not bad, this is the trailer you had out there on Sunday correct?

Looks like I need to pay Bubbas and Wasatch a visit tomorrow... Looking to buy in the next couple weeks. :D

harkinoff

something to do...
I have a bubba's trailer, no broken welds, it tracks straight, I'm happy... haven't seen any other trailer that were any better built, my next trailer will be longer, so I can load the scout plus two four wheelers, I 'll talk to bubbas on having that one built ,thats for sure..

muleskinner

We have 3 guys at work with Bubba's, And-Coreshot, B-RAD, and Samizook all run them and they track good and nobody has had any problems. I don't own one, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy one...

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Does Bubba's have a website.

Anyone have a phone number.

I am also in need of a trailer in the next couple of weeks.

Caleb

Originally posted by trd270
Does Bubba's have a website.

Anyone have a phone number.

I am also in need of a trailer in the next couple of weeks.

go grab an equipment trader (like auto trader but for heavy equipment and such) they usually have a couple ads in there...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by harkinoff
I have a bubba's trailer, no broken welds, it tracks straight, I'm happy... haven't seen any other trailer that were any better built, my next trailer will be longer, so I can load the scout plus two four wheelers, I 'll talk to bubbas on having that one built ,thats for sure..

For that long, Bubba is by FAR the cheapest way to go (I want the same thing for the XJ and tent trailer/four wheelers/etc.) 22-24 ft.

tv_larsen

I also have a Bubba's trailer and I'm very happy with it.

16' deck, 83" wide, 7' ramps, Bull dog jack, 2" Bulldog hitch, brakes on one axle, heavy diamond plate fenders and a very heavy c-channel frame. $1600, and supposedly about 1750 pounds empty. Spare tire was $40 extra.

It tracks excellent, no broken welds (a couple booger welds here and there, but most are just fine). I've hauled my heavy Ramcharger on it several times, plus a Trailduster, a 1/2 ton truck, and an early Bronco. No problems yet, and it tows great.