Check out this FREEBE!

Bones

Picked this up this week. 95 4runner with 290K and a bad engine and near new 31's. Owner bought it for his sona nd he never checked the oil! They bought it last month from the original owner! :mad: Got all the maint. records of everything the orig. owner did to it as well

I plan to either sell it as is, find a used engine and then sell it, or drive it as my new DD and sell my Tacoma and eliminate a car payment.

Any lines out there for 3.0 V6's would be much appreciated as these seems to fetch a lot of $$. Also read that the newer 3.4 is a direct bolt in. Not sure I want to start a money pit with this one, but that would be nice as well.

Here's Toyota #4 :D

Last edited:

CoreyPerez

Bones,

I just talked to my friend Alex, he has a toyota and ended up doing an endo at bump dump earlier this year and he has no real intention of rebuilding using this motor or cab. I don't know exactly what he is asking, but I believe its somewhere around a few hundred dollars or so, and that should be with everything. Give him a call and you guys can work out the details.

Aren't you in Colorado??? I'm headed down to Texas here in about a month, I may beable to meet you someplace en-route to try and save you some drive time.

Alex,

I already talked to him briefly and he is expecting a call.

Corey

Bones

Thank Corey, I'm in Missouri. I might call him and see. Right now I am looking to just make some fast cash on it and not work on another project.

Thanks
Chris