chev

ranman

Hi-N-Dry
Still doing it! My wife drove it up to Price, it was fine until she started climbing and it got hot and shut down on her. I need to get my Control Module checked , anybody know where i can get that done and does it have to be on or off the truck?? Anybody else have this problem let me know.

Ben

Creasey
Control Module

ranman said:
Still doing it! My wife drove it up to Price, it was fine until she started climbing and it got hot and shut down on her. I need to get my Control Module checked , anybody know where i can get that done and does it have to be on or off the truck?? Anybody else have this problem let me know.

I run a few trucks in town and they have done the same thing that you are talking about. I replace the control module and FIXED!!! I think that the control module is only about 65.00 and is rather easy to get to.

ranman

Hi-N-Dry
Isn't better to test them first? I don't want to pay for a new one and find out it was'nt the problem. Anybody know where i can get it tested??

Thanks for all your input! :-\

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I'd take it to the dealer. I know that John Watson will do a full elec diagnosis including the computer for $65. Of course, it might not pick up the problem when the truck is working fine.

Jared

P.S. Buy a honda.