Chevy Colorado on 49's

rust bucket

Pool boy in training
RockMonkey said:
As far as show trucks go, that one's one of the least offensive I've seen. No lift blocks as far as I can tell. Solid front axle, can't tell if there's a front drive shaft or not. I would also like to see if it has a bent drag link. You're all just haters.
I agree. It dosent suck and it looks clean not like most hack jobs.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Shawn said:
come on..... :rolleyes: Are you looking to lift the Dodge?
No, not at all. My truck is for towing. The best configuration for towing is stock, so it's staying that way. That truck is built for something else. I bet it would kick a lot of ass in mud. It may never go off road, the owner may be a total poser, but the truck is built in such a way that it could. I'm not saying that's something I would want to do to my truck, I'm just saying they have built something that is functional and would be capable in some off-road situations. It's not your typical all-show, and no-go show truck. Just because it's not the type of truck you want to build, why does everyone automatically hate it? It's obvious that truck was built to work, not just to show. It doesn't have chrome crap all over it, it has a solid axle, and it has a front driveshaft that is appropriate for the application. Maybe I'm not closed-minded enough... :ugh:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Check it out, a straight drag link, even. :)

DSC00618.jpg

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
RockMonkey said:
:rolleyes: Yep, that's what I said. :ugh:
That was not aimed at anyone in particular, Shawn.
Yes it was, you think I'm closed mined because I don't care for that truck. I hate trucks that look like that. You don't, now I hate you....

:p

BioNuke1

Jeepsus Chrystler
The radio tower implemented into the frame with the result of 19 feet of lift proves to be the only way to recieve any FM radio station on earth.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Do these trucks come with their own elevators to get into them? or you have to be superman and leap....

I like my expedition... not to big but big enough to do rose garden hill! and it looks stock from a distance!

Attachments

• expedition small.jpg
    expedition small.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 14

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
Webby said:
LOL That's what I was looking for ... where's the Powerplay sticker :rofl:

Ahh, a Northerner who understands the idiocy of the "powerplay" compensating for lacks, mullet havin, bling-trucks. I actually saw one pull into the Burger Bar where Riverdale Meets main st. and it lifted a tire while crawling the curb. :rofl: My wife's Toyota Prius flexes better than these useless POS trucks. Oh well.... KENNETH !!

trpl xj

fattodog said:
Ahh, a Northerner who understands the idiocy of the "powerplay" compensating for lacks, mullet havin, bling-trucks. I actually saw one pull into the Burger Bar where Riverdale Meets main st. and it lifted a tire while crawling the curb. :rofl: My wife's Toyota Prius flexes better than these useless POS trucks. Oh well.... KENNETH !!

Heard rumor a while back that UHP pulled the vin tags off a couple of thier trucks, don't know how true it is. Never seen anything but a hack job come out of that shop. Also heard they moved and RC customs is in there old building now.

drylok

trpl xj said:
Also heard they moved and RC customs is in there old building now.
I drove by there the other day. Power Play is gone, and if I remember right there was a sign there for a 4x4 shop.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
drylok said:
I drove by there the other day. Power Play is gone, and if I remember right there was a sign there for a 4x4 shop.

Powerplay gone... aww shucks... lets all have a moment of silence.

RIP MOFO'S!!

"Powerplay, overcompensating for the things they lack 24/7."

:D

I still like this truck though. It is nice. Sure it's big enough... :ugh: