chevy dana 60 upgrades

tnels

okay so im selling a few parts off the buggy ive got a single ended psc hydro ram ive got high steer arms that make the ram go behind the axle i also have the tie rod that is in front and goes from one side of the axle to the other and i have a king pin spring eliminator with new king pin bushings im asking $325 for everything if you have any questions call or text 208-604-1670 thanks, located in wvc

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
additional info...

After working with my buddy on his build... this is the extra info I know and can pass on.

- 8" travel PSC ram mounted on the Driver Side behind the axle and mounts to the rear of the DS steering knuckle.
- Double throw Driver Side Steering arm w/preload adjusting screw instead of spring.
- Single throw Front facing steering arm w/preload adjusting screw instead of spring.
- tie rod has 3/4" heims on both ends that mounts on the front of the axle.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
don't have too many close up's, but here is they type of setup... tried and true design, he just decided to spruce up the axle with some Artec stuff and double ended ram!

1480577_448014245298607_1968029024_n.jpg1471854_448014298631935_1597681184_n.jpg

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
hahahaha, those ties were the least of our worries running The Maze in the rain... if you recall the buggy was a work in progress at the time and just glad the new hydro boost and motor worked as it should.

Good luck with the sale... its a smoking deal for a PSC full hydro, high steer setup!!!