chevy shackle flip

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
But if you have blocks it makes the effect amplified with the shackle flip combined. I did a custom shackle flip on my buddies dodge 2500 and with the blocks it would change the angle such that the axle moved forward

Chevycrew

Not impossible!!!

Many, I repeat Many lift blocks have the holes offset to move the axle forward and are also tapered to roll the pinion up. The only way I got everything right with mine was to put my blocks in backwards.

i didnt know they made tapered blocks my are not tapered at all they are square. I would imagine a tapered block is even more likely to shoot out when wheeling.

tool

Mopar
I'd try ditching the blocks and throwing in a zero rate. It will give 1" of lift, but you can shift the axle 1" or 1.5" either direction.

I had "legal" issues on my Dodge, but all I did was throw small ass tires on it and got things straightened out, then put the 38's back on.

2INSANE

when i first did my lift i did the four inch shackle flip from ord. Now after several tickets im lowering my truck and need the stock chevy shackle brackets that come riveted to the frame. Does anyone know where i could find some asap so i can get my truck back on the road. I know i can get them from pick and pull it would just be impossible to remove them because they are riveted on stock

Get some stock rims and tires and then check ur height:)