Chicks with lower back tatoos...

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
I lov'em they turn me on, but your right, at 70 I don't think that they would have quite the same effect

But when there 70 I don't think I'll really care cuz thats not the only think that won't be looking its best anymore :rofl:

Johnny4X4

I like them to, there is nothing sexier than a hot little number accidentally showing off her tattoo. And when your 70, your A$$ is gonna be blind anyway, just take off your glasses when that wrinkly old carcass walks in :rofl:

DevinB

I like traffic lights
The wife has a flower tatoo on her lower back... It was one of the first things I noticed about her, right after I checked out her butt. :D :rofl:
Devin

SICK99TJ

Tats

RedRock5.9 said:
You got that right, there's a chick who works at Liquid Joe's who's got a lower back tattoo and a sleeved arm, I couldn't keep my eyes off her the whole night.

JUST TO DROP A LINE IF YOU WANT TO SEE ANOTHER HOTTIE WITH TATS ALL OVER AND DEF NOT AFRAID A WHAT YOU THINK SOUP KITCHEN 33RD AND MAIN...I COULD NOT STOP LOOKING FINALLY SHE SAID TOO ME WANT TO SEE THEM? :confused: WITH MY BOSS HAD TO DECLINE BUT MAN WHAT A BODY AND THE ART TO GO WITHIT :D

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
SICK99TJ said:
JUST TO DROP A LINE IF YOU WANT TO SEE ANOTHER HOTTIE WITH TATS ALL OVER AND DEF NOT AFRAID A WHAT YOU THINK SOUP KITCHEN 33RD AND MAIN...I COULD NOT STOP LOOKING FINALLY SHE SAID TOO ME WANT TO SEE THEM? :confused: WITH MY BOSS HAD TO DECLINE BUT MAN WHAT A BODY AND THE ART TO GO WITHIT :D
Just a little tip.... All caps are extremely ANNOYING. :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
RedRock5.9 said:
You got that right, there's a chick who works at Liquid Joe's who's got a lower back tattoo and a sleeved arm, I couldn't keep my eyes off her the whole night.

the little blonde chick. Yeah, my buddy knows all about her ;) ;) Definately smokin.

Cody