CJ-7 For Sale with Dana 60's or Part Out $1600

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
This is a repost from my OLD tread. Here is the bottom line. Let's get this stuff sold off. Buy everything for $1600.

So I think I'm about ready to part this jeep out. I'm going to give it one more week to sale the whole thing and then you guys can pick at it. Here will be the major items. If you want something that's not listed just tell me what it is and what you will pay for it. So get in line now and then if it doesn't sale in a week, you can have your parts.

Hp dana 60 kingpin in good shape, ready to be built $700
LP dana 60 rear in good shape, ready to be built $50
Dana 300 tcase with a 27 spline input great shape $250 SOLD
cj7 tub in good shape comp cut little rust $200
windshield frame in perfect shape no rust with glass $150
hood one small dent on the top, otherwise good $100
fenders $50 each
Grill with lights assemblies $150
rear CV drive shaft, great shape $150
Seats, good, but not perfect $100
LJ bikini top great shape $45
Dash with all parts $75
Steering wheel and colum $100
custom corner guards for stretched wheelbase $250
Rocker Knockers $150
VIN plates with clean/clear title $150 (this will sale last if it doesn't go with the tub)
radioshack cb $20
front DS made from solid stock, not balanced $30
Roll cage $300
Frame good shape cage tie ins, 350 motor mounts $100

All prices are guesses as to their value and therefore OBO. Or just buy all this stuff for $1600 and be done with it. Ask about any parts not listed. This is just what I could think of.

Some pictures here: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=18404730&cat=402

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I do have a tail gate for it. It is in great shape minus two screw holes in that was holding the license plate on. No idea what it's worth.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I could hold it for a few weeks. We'd have to set it in stone and call it non refundable just to keep us motivated.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Top...at the rate it's going, I may have it in four months. I'm a little surprised no one is jumping on this. If you need help putting it together, I would be willing to put a nice package deal together for all the needed parts, and labor. I've built it a few times....what's once more.

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
A 350 will drop into it with AA motor mounts and whatever tranny. The included d300 would have to be flipped to be used with the ford d60. It has a 27 spline input so you have a few auto tranny options, but it would need the right adapter. Both driveshafts would most likely need to be shortened do to going from 44s to the 60s. Both 60s need to be built. I think they both have 4.10 but im not sure. I'd plan on building them. They also need the spring perches located in the right spot. Right now the springs are just bolted where ever, so that i could move the jeep around. The Jeep needs a fuel tank. The original hard fuel lines are still in place. I had a fuel cell behind the rear seat and plumbed that in to those lines. The original firewall wiring harness is ready to be tied into any harness for the engine. The dash all works fine. The heater box has not been used in years, but I still have it if you want to put it back in. Then there is all the nickel and dime stuff, fuel pump, filters, shifter, ect.
Unless you already have a bunch of parts, you will have to spend a few thousand to get it running. But for the price I'm selling this at, its a great start with some nice parts.

I can help with any fab work, or the axle/engine work at a great price.